Sunday 14 November 2021

To start something



It is difficult to start something. It takes immense courage and strength to pull off something which is just in your mind! I had gone through one of the same things in the past months. I planned to start a podcast on legal news but I was hesitant and scared. There were a lot of questions in my mind, would I be able to pull it off? Will people like it? Is the concept right? Would I be able to manage the same with my college? and most importantly, would it be worth it? 

Luckily, I had the support of one of my peers who instilled a sense of confidence in me! Finally, after long thoughts, I gave it a go! 

As usual, the start was slow, the response was very cold. But I had this flame in me, which kept burning. My team members were good, they were resilient. Their attitude was very positive and cheerful! 

After a month of us starting, we had a significant response. People were appreciating our work. We had a novel idea that was proving to be fruitful. Eventually, we increased the domain of our working and that proved to be beneficial. 

It has approximately been 90 days since we have started and trust me to make a dream come true feels beautiful! It makes you realize what you are capable of!!! 

I won't tell you the name of the podcast because I want it to be known on its own. 

I just want to remind you that you are capable and deserve much more than what you have right now! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home